Bachelor’s degree or above, major in material science/ chemical engineering or Nonwoven related
Five years above of experience in Chemical products i.e. Polymer, Synthetic Fiber or Nonwoven industry with CTA, CTB processing background, R&D experience is preferred.
Good command of English and computer skills, Familiar with hygiene products and the market, good interpersonal communication skills.
Team spirit, honest, enthusiastic, work hard
- Visit customer and well understand customer’s product and order requirements
- Collect and analyze market information, generate business development proposal
- Push and follow up business development, carry out discussion on business and technical with both internal and external
- Team work with global R&D and sales team to push the business development
- Keep good relationship with new business customers, to make the business sustainable and profitable
- Support existing business on technical service and complaint handling
- Maintain high level of ethics, safety, quality, and environmental standards in all aspects of the business